Linux System Administrator - New Delhi - Logicsoft International
Logicsoft International as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Linux System Administrator jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Logicsoft International company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
We have urgent opening for System Administrator (Linux) with strong working experience in handling server infrastructure, setup, configuration and troubleshooting of Linux OS/Environment (clusturing, high availability, load balancing) along with experience in Backup/Recovery, Job Scheduling and RPM management.
- Experience: 3.5 Year +
- Education: B.Tech/MCA Degree
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Job Ref code: 1412SA02
- Industry: IT/ Computers - Software
- Linux Certified System Administrator with 1.5 to 2.5 year experience (experience in both Redhat 6.x & 7.x)
- Responsible for setup, configuration, and troubleshooting of complex Linux environments (e.g., clustering, high availability, load balancing, etc.).
- Responsible for keeping management up to date on any outstanding production related issues.
- Function as point of contact for production LINUX related issues.
- Participate in the support and implementation of UNIX/Linux based applications and middle ware products.
- Ensure proper configuration and security on all server environments.
- Conduct ongoing monitoring and maintenance to ensure stability and optimal performance on all server environments.
- Participate in On Call rotation and provide after-hours support as needed
- Server installation (Kickstart), configuration and maintenance.
- User and File system administration, Backup & Recovery, Job scheduling.
- RPM/Package management using YUM
- IPV4/networking concepts
- Knowledge on OS patching and Firmware upgradation
- Good Understanding of trouble shooting & RHEL Commands
- Web Server setup, management and troubleshooting