Applications Leader South Asia - - General Electric
General Electric as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Applications Leader South Asia jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of General Electric company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
A resource that will engage with key, existing and new accounts on application support to establish credibility with end users, drive strategy and demonstrate optimal solutions. Responsible for providing the formal technical expertise and supporting the sales process within a limited geographic region or limited industry/product segment.
• Provides leadership and expertise in the Sales cycle to research the customer’s environment and determine the business fit of GE Bioprocess solutions.
• Provide technical support during sales process by demonstrating full range of product features including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers as needed
• Provide technical support in Bioprocess projects for our key industrial accounts.
• Work as part of an interdisciplinary team to create and deliver product demonstrations to new prospects and existing customers.
• Assist commercial team in identifying customer opportunities, needs, determine technical feasibility of cell culture, upstream and downstream opportunities.
• Provide troubleshooting on issues that arise related to end-user’s technical skills on Cell Culture DOE design, Upstream Process Optimization and Downstream Purification techniques.
• Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training
• Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
• Establish credibility as an expert and create strong relationships with key decision makers at customer sites.
• Manage Application Specialist Resources and Competencies Profile to meet Business Needs
• Produce well-written post-training reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs
• Facilitate team communication and the sharing of best practices
• Assist with the assimilation of new hires into the organization
• Act as a mentor to field team, providing, technical and professional guidance as necessary to improve the customer experience
• Communicate with Sales, Product Management and Application teams to align applications activities with sales needs and business objectives
• Communicate with Applications Specialists, Account Managers and Product Management to ensure all customer and business needs are met
• Energize team and maintain adherence of field processes
• Ensure the strategy is implemented in India and South Asia.
1. At least one of the following core experiences: Minimum of 7 years technical experience following certification with demonstrated technical skill in specific areas or at least 5 years commercial applications/modality experience with demonstrated successes in high level customer interactions and sales scenarios
2. Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
3. Experience on all current GE products for which responsibilities cover
4. Willingness to travel extensively within your specified geographic region as well as to nationwide sales meetings and tradeshows
5. Ability to communicate effectively using English and local language
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPAA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
2. Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken
3. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
4. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
5. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
6. Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
1. Post Graduate degree in related business or technical field
2. Strong leadership skills (respected by peers and leadership for contributions to the business)
3. Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
4. Demonstrated ability to understand and present complex material in understandable terms
5. Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills (ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to external customers, global counterparts and to team members in other functional organizations)
6. Solid problem solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, communicate issues and propose solutions to both internal team members and external customers)
7. Proven professional business acumen (experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process)
8. Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve
9. Team oriented with a customer satisfaction mindset
10. Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time
11. Willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments
12. Able to work independently with limited day to day supervision of Manager
13. Fluency in other relevant languages within territory
Locations: India; Bangalore, Hyderabad
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.