Bus Systems Analyst Fico - Bangalore - Medtronic
Medtronic as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Bus Systems Analyst Fico jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Medtronic company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
IT Business System Analyst- SAP Functional Analyst (FICO)
This role will serve as subject matter expert for SAP functional area providing expertise within the support organization of the SAP platform. The primary function of this role will be to successfully triage, troubleshoot, escalate, route, and resolve application issues.
A key measure of success will be the ability to analyze and categorize issues by both functional and technical areas, then partner with the appropriate teams to determine next steps for successfully resolving the issue. Within the functional area, the team will be required to isolate root-cause, outline options, develop test plans, coordinate test execution with the business, and validate solutions received from the technical teams.
Success in this role will require building and maintaining strong synergies with Technical (ABAP), Basis, Process, and Client teams.
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Successfully resolve client issues within defined service levels:
- Isolate issue, determine root cause, and outline effective options to resolve issues
- Assist technical teams to translate requirements into design specifications
- Coordinate testing activities to validate solutions
- Interact with colleagues and business clients to confirm requirements, as well as ensure solution meets needs
- Create & update appropriate documentation
- Manage support queue and incoming demand, as well as team assignments and resource planning.
- Escalate incidents and problems, as necessary, to the appropriate team or vendor, while actively retaining ownership of the incident on behalf of the customer.
- Work with technical and process teams to ensure services meet the terms of client SLA’s
- Provide mentoring and coaching to team members, in order to help ensure they demonstrate required SAP application and business process skills
- Ensures adherence to Corporate IT policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Deploy and leverage applicable tools to facilitate adequate system monitoring & troubleshooting
- Focus upon continuous improvement to increase efficiency and maximize value to clients
- Maintain a productive relationship with stakeholders and peers through effective communication and collaboration
- Define and document operational processes for normal system support activities (i.e. system backups, disaster recovery, etc.). Identify opportunities to improve operations efficiencies
- Ensure that Medtronic's systems and the information on them are protected in accordance with Medtronic's Information Protection Policies and Standards, as well as best Information Protection practices.
- Implementation and support of SAP Financials and Controlling to enhance the business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Design, configuration and testing of core FI/CO modules (GL, AP, AR) , Asset Management, Consolidations in EC-CS, CO-PA, Experience with report writer and report painter, product costing and material ledger, key integration points with FI/CO modules
- Minimum 1 year experience with Data Archiving (using OpenText) on FICO
- Understanding of how IT applications are able to support business processes and solve business issues.
- Experience having completed at least 1 full lifecycle project implementation and support project.
- Develop estimates for new requirements
- Ability to participate and deliver across all facets of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Effectively able to apply structured problem solving skills and available tools to quickly evaluate problems, identify root cause, action plans, impacts and resolution options.
- Ability to efficiently multi-task and be self-motivated while working with others.
This role may require working in shifts and shift shall be assigned as per business need.
**Medtronic offers onsite opportunities at various global locations.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION REQUIRED
Bachelor of Engineering (BE/BTech) or Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) / MBA (Finance)
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Minimum 4 years of experience serving as functional SME within FICO