Cold Chain Executive Delhi - Delhi - Mondelez International
Mondelez International as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Cold Chain Executive Delhi jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Mondelez International company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
In Mondelez India we work together to create brands people love. You will contribute to this by managing E2E Cold Chain to deliver right eat experience to shopper/consumer. Availability expansion has been identified as one of the key growth drivers. Based on the sustained growth, and the significant market opportunity, the ambition is to accelerate this growth by placement of assets with state of art asset management and controls. This creates a demand for adequate on ground support & lead execution in VC Operations management, cold chain, IT related developments and asset assurance along with RTM cold chain compliance.
Position Accountability Summary:
The Cold Chain Executive will own the entire front end cold chain operations as well as monitor RTM cold chain in distribution. Implement initiatives as per company strategy to ensure that VC expansion plan is met with state of art asset management. Managing indirect field force and network of 3P service providers is the key to deliver desired outcome. Team relationship skills are highly valued since this person will work in close contact with the other members of the management team and staff across departments and channels to grow the business intelligently.
Job specifics include the following:
- Manage the Cold Chain service network to deliver high quality & reliable service to retailers. Also ensure retailer education in on the agenda.
- Execute the process to track and monitor safety, quality and availability of visicoolers at retail stores
- Execute the process to assess performance/business growth of visicoolers at retail stores
- To establish & develop vendor/suppliers in the region.
- Contribute to the design, development and testing of new visi-cooler designs and innovations.
- Ensure adherence to Visicooler deployment SOP and positive asset assurance
- Change retailer behavior to keep visicoolers switched on 24 x 365
- Deliver cold chain infrastructure usage compliance across all distributors
- Lead cold chain infrastructure execution & usage across distributors in the geography. Ensure proper vehicle insulation is in place & develop localise vendors.
- Educate distributors on the need & benefits of 100% usage and compliance of cold chain infrastructure
- Lead to ensure Modern Trade stores & DCs have right infrastructure for cold chain to ensure intact product quality.
- Monitor & reduce consumer complaints of Heat damage for Chocolate category in the region.
- Cold Chain devotement’s in Rural India.
- Branch Commercial Finance Business Partner
- Regional CPA team
- Branch CS&L team
- Sales & Customer Development
- Regional 3P service providers.
Education, Experience & Specialized Knowledge
Technical / Functional skills:
- 5 Yrs + in field experience in end to end management of a cold chain in an FMCG environment.
- Technical understanding to manage asset maintenance.
- Strong Analytical Ability
- Preferably from Cos like Coke and Pepsico, HUL etc
- Self-starter, with a lot of drive
- Ability to Drive Continuous Improvement
- Ability to Interpret customer, competitor and channel sales data and ability to extract insight
- Ability to collaborate and work across functions, while leveraging considerable influence
If you and your manager consider your skills and experience are a good fit and compliment to your career, you are welcome to apply!
Follow these steps:
This discussion with your manager is key to your application, and we request that you keep your manager updated throughout the process.
Please note: it is usually expected that you will have been in your current position for 18 months before considering applying for advertised vacancies.