System Administrator - - Efi
Efi as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the System Administrator jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Efi company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
WE are Self-starters , WE are Passionate , WE are Relationship builders , WE are Innovative , WE are Nimble , and WE are Transparent …WE are SPRINTers ! We believe in challenging you, then providing you the room and flexibility to deliver.
EFI is looking for a Sr. System Administrator (Windows VMware) to join our IS & T Business Unit in our Bangalore, India office.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, diverse and customer service-oriented environment then you are looking at your desired job role!
We are looking for a Windows VMware administrator for our Global IT Operations team. The role will primarily focus on Project Management and Windows VMware operations support. The exposure is wide as the role would need to support EFI Intranet and Business Application sites.
Key Competencies for the role:
The candidate should exhibit the following behaviors to be successful in the role
- Creative: Provide creative and out of the box solution and focus on executing it
- Teamwork: Should be a team player and also promote the same behavior within the group he handles
- Analytical: Strong Aptitude to analyze problems and provide workable solutions or guidelines to the analyst/ technicians
- Entrepreneurial: Should be able to smartly gather/ research information
- Communication: Clear communication and impactful presentation skills
Required Knowledge / Qualifications / Qualities –
- Experience in the industry in like sized environments
- Experience with Windows server administration
- Experience with VMware in the enterprise
- Experience with Windows AD, DNS & DHCP
- Experience with Netapp storage in the enterprise
- Experience working US or Europe.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be able to learn new technology/applications quickly
- The candidate should be willing to work in India day and night hours and be flexible to work timing depending on business needs including late evening shifts
- Project management - Well organized, able to manage multiple priorities, and adapt to multi-tasking environment
- Quality and timely completion of tasks.
Major roles and responsibilities –
- Maintaining the 350 instances of Windows servers currently housed in our Fremont, CA datacenter
- Maintaining the 100s of VMware ESX servers currently housed in our datacenters worldwide
- Maintaining and continuing to develop our Vcenter/Vsphere environment
- Supporting our remote system administrators with VMware related issues
- Maintaining and continuing to develop our storage environment
- Optimize process and performance of configuration and change management tools to accelerate development of quality software
We move quickly, with the purposeful intention of solving a problem, accomplishing a goal, and ultimately making a difference for our customers, partners, colleagues and shareholders, EFI SPRINTers take action and adapt to changes in order to transform our customers businesses to be more productive and profitable through innovation in a digital print business.