Manager Avp - Mumbai - Human Resources And Services Private Limited
Human Resources And Services Private Limited as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Manager Avp jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Human Resources And Services Private Limited company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Responsible for new client acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships with High net worth clients.
2. Accountable for developing and implementing an integrated customer marketing plan, which addresses wealth creation, wealth preservation, wealth enhancement achieved through an in-depth analysis of the client's profile so as to identify opportunities and match these opportunities to products/ solutions provided by the organization.
3. Will be responsible for primarily selling Equity based investment products.
4. Cross-Sell of Third party products like Mutual Funds, Assets (from KMBL), Bonds, PMS & Structured products.
5. Responsible for achieving targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis.
6. Understands clients risk profile and maximizes the 'risk vs. reward' balance for individual clients by optimizing product mix. 7. Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.
8. Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as and when required.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: CorporateBanking
Role: Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Customer MarketingCross SellingNew Client AcquisitionThird Party ProductsMarketing PlanningInvestment ProductsMutual FundsCRMclient acquisition,Desired Candidate Profile