State Executive Planning - Bhavnagar - Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the State Executive Planning jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Developing business strategy for the company by understanding the
market trends and competitive positioning.
2. Implementing strategies for maximizing profitability & realizing
3. Formulating AOP and conducting variance analysis to determine
difference between projected & actual results to be followed up with
Education Requirement :
BE / Diploma
Experience Requirement :
Minimum 2 years - Maximum 5 years
Skills & Competencies :
1. Availability of all spares & consumables-Planned vs actual.
2. Compliance to QMS Procedures and Guidelines
3. Compliance to material Audits periodically
4.SLA adherence w.r.t. reliability of OFC network, uptime of utility
equipment and network facilities, HSE&F guidelines
5. Availability of all spares & consumables-Planned vs actual.
6. Compliance to QMS Procedures and Guidelines
7. Compliance to Material Audits periodically
8. SLA adherence w.r.t. reliability of OFC network, uptime of utility