System Administrator - Chennai - Tech Momenta Pvt Ltd
Tech Momenta Pvt Ltd as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the System Administrator jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Tech Momenta Pvt Ltd company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
System/IT administrator position in Chennai
The System Administrator (SA) is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
3- 4 years
B.E Computer Science, M.Sc./BSc. Computer Science, BCA/MCA
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experience with MySQL, INGRES and Microsoft SQL server
- Experience with Linux (Red Hat, SUSE 10.x server), Ubuntu, W2K3 and W2K8, XP, server administration and indexing engines
- Strong background in supporting multiple operating systems and experience with storage solutions
- Troubleshooting experience with Microsoft, LINUX, Web, & AWS / VMWare systems
- In-depth knowledge of security best practices.
- In-depth knowledge of LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, Wi-Fi, DNS, DHCP, VPN, LDAP.
- In-depth knowledge and administration of switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of servers, desktops, networking, telephony, and other IT-related problems.
- Working knowledge of providing software and hardware support to both users and systems
- Working knowledge of configuring and supporting Microsoft Windows server OS technology including but not limited to Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File Print Servers, IIS Servers and other application servers
- Working knowledge and experience with Active Directory Forests, Domains, Trusts, support of domain user accounts, server logs, Group Policy Object creation and management
- Working knowledge of network troubleshooting including LAN/WAN, route/switch, wireless
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the computer technology field
- Knowledge of how to collect data in order to evaluate and optimize network or system performance based on that data
- Ability to interpret and solve problems when a user or an automated monitoring system alerts them that a problem exists
- Understanding of the TCP/IP stack
- Knowledge of IP Addressing techniques and basic VLAN understanding
- Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Job Type: Full-time