Trade Finance Operations Senior Manager - - Societe Generale Global Solution Centre Private Limited
- Trade Finance Operations Senior Manager
- Societe Generale Global Solution Centre Private Limited
- 21 Apr, 2017 2 days ago
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre Private Limited as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Trade Finance Operations Senior Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Societe Generale Global Solution Centre Private Limited company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Position Title Senior Manager -Trade Finance Operations Main Mission
The role involves day to day management of Process Service Delivery and will serve as an internal/external escalation point. In-depth experience in various trade finance products and systems, along with managing of Centralized Back-Office operations to be set-up at GSC. Assist the Head of Trade Finance Operations in various projects.
.Your main responsibilities are to:
• Responsible for business deliverables covering all Trade Products (eg. LC Issuance, Document Checking, Reimbursements, Payments etc.) through the Operations team within agreed KPIs.
• Serve as a operational expert for queries from clients/team members and other stakeholders
• Responsible for Client Relationship Management
• Conducting of weekly and monthly operational committee meetings and communicating the discussion through minutes
• Assist the Head of Trade Finance Operations in various initiatives on Innovation, Projects and other transversal topics.
• Assistance with recruitment and the training process and supervise and manage the development of team members
• Ensure adequate back-ups created for all critical positions and assist other team-members during contingencies (Staff shortage, high volumes etc).
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of systems and processes
• Monitor and Report key performance and risk indicators to strengthen back office processes and controls towards achieving operational excellence
• Ensure quality management
• Managing Escalation / clarifications (i.e. addressing technical queries, discrepancies within team and from client)
• Maintain the book of operational procedures and Special practices updated
• Reports & Training
o Produce regularly reports on operational activities (quality and quantity) i.e. daily / weekly production reports, monthly KPI dashboards, etc.
o Training the process and procedures and regular updates to team members
• Managing the team shift schedule, team attendance, logistics on a daily basis.
Technical / Functional skills
• At least 10-12 years of experience and in-depth knowledge in Trade Finance Operations with good team management skills
• Experience in International Trade and knowledge of Trade products is essential. Exposure towards Asian market is preferable
• Good knowledge of office automation tools (advanced in Excel (Pivot table), medium in Power point
• Experience in managing medium to large teams teams within trade finance
• Sound knowledge of credit and operational risk attached to trade finance transactions.
• Excellent Knowledge of UCP, URR, ISBP and URC (Latest version).
• CDCS Certification will be an added advantage.
• Hands on experience in working on Trade Finance systems/applications.
Working knowledge in TC IMEX would be preferred.
• Knowledge in Compliance regulations ( Anti-boycott languages, Anti-Money laundering, and OFAC - Office of the Foreign Asset Control )
• Strongly customer oriented, able to speak to clients, understand issues and provide on the spot solutions
• Willing to work with various shifts (especially in Asian timing)
• Demonstrates organisation and planning skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Analytical skills and process oriented
• Strong motivation & interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and work as part of the team
• Should possess Lead by example attitude