Finance Analyst - Mumbai - The Dow Chemical Company
The Dow Chemical Company as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Finance Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of The Dow Chemical Company company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Dow Chemical Company is looking for Finance Analyst to be based in Mumbai - Vikhroli, India.
The Finance Analyst is responsible for the following functions - Statutory Work, Compliance, and Audit.
- Helping entity leaders and coordinating with auditors to ensure financial statements are prepared timely and presented fairly in accordance with IFRS & local Statutory requirement
- Help in US GAAP month close activities such as expense accrual, bank reconciliation
- Independently handling notes to accounts, related party statement
- Helping entity leaders to Provide support for and coordination of IFC audit activity and resources, both internal and external
- Support internal audits
- Preparing and reviewing bank reconciliations and following up
- Lead and support monthly closing activities, including that balance sheet reconciliations are performed and reviewed on a timely basis, Fixed Assets and other Finance matters
- Any other matter
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels in English
- Chartered Accountant, Graduate degree in Accounting (B.Com)
- Qualified accountant with minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working within a medium sized international company / audit firm in the same position.
- Full-sets of accounts experience and project management are advantageous.
- Experience with ERP system - SAP preferred
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and Local GAAP
- Good analytical skills
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines the power of science and technology to passionately innovate what is essential to human progress. The Company is driving innovations that extract value from material, polymer, chemical and biological science to help address many of the world's most challenging problems, such as the need for fresh food, safer and more sustainable transportation, clean water, energy efficiency, more durable infrastructure, and increasing agricultural productivity. Dow's integrated, market-driven portfolio delivers a broad range of technology-based products and solutions to customers in 175 countries and in high-growth sectors such as packaging, infrastructure, transportation, consumer care, electronics, and agriculture. In 2016, Dow had annual sales of $48 billion and employed approximately 56,000 people worldwide. The Company's more than 7,000 product families are manufactured at 189 sites in 34 countries across the globe. References to "Dow" or the "Company" mean The Dow Chemical Company and its consolidated subsidiaries unless otherwise expressly noted. More information about Dow can be found at www.dow.com.
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
- An annual variable pay program that rewards team and individual performance while sharing success across the company
- Employee stock ownership - and the commitment to long-term success that it brings
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
- Dow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer