Sap Basis Lead Consultant - Pune - Tieto Corporation
Tieto Corporation as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Sap Basis Lead Consultant jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Tieto Corporation company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
With us you will be responsible for
The identified candidate will be responsible for supporting the core SAP landscape environment.
Core responsibilities include general team resourcing and performance evaluations, contract negotiation, system architecture, oversight of operational metrics, as well as the development of technology road-maps, and strategy.
This role will require strong cross-department collaboration with architects, application leads, infrastructure owners, software / hardware developers, and business process owners.
The successful candidate must have demonstrated success in driving technical issues and decisions at the organizational level, and managing vendors to SLAs and business expectations. Additionally, the ability to clearly communicate status, issues and options with senior management will be an essential function.
• Building effective relationships with customers, vendors, peers, team members,\
and senior leadership
•Research best practices to support continuous improvement to customer.
•Implementing programs and policies to achieve specific technical delivery goals
working with peers and senior leadership tem to drive the SAP Basis compliance
• Directs the disaster recovery processes according to specifications agreed to by
the customer for SAP systems.
• Activities associated with SAP production control and coordination including
planning, scheduling, input/output control, job setup, standards, etc.
• Evaluates Early-watch reports and recommends appropriate changes based
upon those reports
• Evaluates trend analysis to detect long term performance problems and prevent
• Manage project planning and execution for major activities such as software
upgrades, software configuration changes and hardware upgrade or replacement
• Escalates SAP problems utilizing OSS problem notification
• Manage SAP client copies, system copies, imports / exports, and transports as needed
• Develops plans and schedules the development, introduction, communication and maintenance of the SAP systems architecture including the applications and infrastructure architectures and assures that this architecture is integrated with the application road maps and strategies.
We expect you to have
• At least 7 to 10 years managing enterprise environments and hands on experience.
• Must have experience both installing and maintaining SAP systems.
• Excellent analytical, communication skills to work in distributed environment
• Ability to learn customer business processes and guide help others for solving any SAP BASIS administration and platform issues
• Flexibility of work timings for adhoc issues
• Must have significant experience in ECC 6.0 or greater, SAP BW, PI, SOLMAN, Enterprise Portal, and HANA. this should include leadership of technical installations in this area.
• Must have managed a few major system upgrades.
• Significant experience in at least 2 other SAP systems. This should include PI, Business Objects BI, or Solution Manager.
As a person you are
• Soft skills, working style and motivation
• Analytical and structured thinking
• Fluent English written and verbal communication skills
• Team leading skills
• Will to learn and develop professionally
• Customer service oriented attitude
• Service minded and flexible (in working hours)
Growth in SAP Basis track
About Tieto At Tieto we are a team of professionals spread across many countries who are working on the frontline of a wide range of industries. We inspire, we engage and we deliver. We have global capabilities and a strong presence where our clients need it – in the Nordics or via local delivery centres across the globe.
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to Tieto. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
We offer you the chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals. You will cooperate with colleagues in an international and evolving working environment, and increase your knowledge in a variety of areas.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!