Software Engineer - - Lowe Services India
Lowe Services India as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Software Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Lowe Services India company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Systems Engineer (I) is responsible for assisting in completing project work and participating in other initiatives to support the corporate Infrastructure. These projects span across multiple platforms including AIX, Linux and Windows as well as multiple technologies including WebSphere, JBoss, WebSphere Portal, DataPower and WebLogic. This position interfaces with numerous internal teams as well as external third parties and is required to interface with multiple customer and operational initiatives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide Level 2 support to onshore WebEngineering team
- Assisting the Operations Command Center with DEV,QA, and PROD support related to WebEngineering issues
- Administer middleware components including IHS, Apache, WebSphere, JBoss, WebSphere Portal, DataPower and WebLogic with minimal assistance.
- Administration includes but not limited installs, patches, configuration, monitoring, and application deployments.
- Use IBM Support Assistant and the included troubleshooting tools (e.g. thread analyzer).
- Update existing wsadmin and shell scripts using jython and ksh.
- Communicate with members of multiple Engineering, Development, and Operations organizations.
- Troubleshoot and support multi-tier Application Server environments.
- Create and maintain technology and application documentation for use by peers.
- Computer Science BS Degree or equivalent work experience.
- A solid understanding of WebSphere App Server ND 7.x/8.x or JBoss Application Server 4.x./6.x, DataPower Appliances, IBM Http Server (IHS) / Apache
- 3+ years of experience installing, administering, and supporting the WebSphere or JBoss application server, IHS / Apache
- Experience working in highly available, clustered, and multi-tiered environments.
- Experience providing production support including triage, troubleshooting, root cause analysis and resolution.
- Performance troubleshooting experience with Unix platforms
- Experience leveraging IBM support to assist with production.
- Must be comfortable using Unix or Windows OS.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Relationship building skills.
- Ability to communicate verbally, in writing and demonstrate active listening skills.