Java Developer - - Rbs
Rbs as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Java Developer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Rbs company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
If your expertise lies in design and development on a Java platform, this position is ideal for you. In this role, you will work in various Services the NatWest Markets.
To qualify for this role, you need to be an engineering graduate with 5 – 12 years of experience in Core Java design and development.
What the Business Does
NatWest Markets Technology develops IT solutions and critical support services to continually improve the Bank's competitive edge, profitability and client focus.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Owning the complete functionality from design and development to testing and maintenance
- Deriving concrete technical specifications from abstract business requirements and then producing application design to meet all the expectations.
- Application development and providing L3 support for global implementation regions.
Skills you need
- Experience in OOPS, Java multi-threading and concurrency packages
- Experience in Java Message Service and Unit Testing framework
- Sound understanding of Java coding best practices & Design Patterns
- Expertise in troubleshooting/debugging, distributed programming, JVM and Garbage collector tuning
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional development are first & foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.