Interview Going For Ground Staff Cabin Crew Cargo Airport Job - East Kolkata Township - National Institute Professionals
- Interview Going For Ground Staff Cabin Crew Cargo Airport Job
- National Institute Professionals
- East Kolkata Township WB
- 19 May, 2017 8 days ago
National Institute Professionals as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Interview Going For Ground Staff Cabin Crew Cargo Airport Job jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of National Institute Professionals company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
INTERVIEW GOING ON FOR GROUND STAFF , CABIN CREW & CARGO AIRPORT JOB
You can apply now for dreams job Airlines, Ground Staff, Air hostess, Cabin Crew Jobs.
Job Location : Delhi & Kolkata
* Age Limit - 18 to 28 Years,
* Physical features: - Pleasing Personality, Clear Complexion, Good Eyesight,
* Ready To Relocate Any Where In India,
* Height : - Minimum 152 cm Both Male/ Female,
* Weight : - According To Height .
Documents Required : -
* Photocopy Of All Educational Certificates,
* Passport or Police Clearance Certificate,
* Photocopy Of ID Proof,
- Age - Below 28 years
- Marital status - Unmarried
- Education - Graduation from a recognized university
- Should be willing to work in shifts
- Well groomed
- Fresher or 0 to 01 years of experience in similar industry
- Provide efficient guest service and optimize revenue.
- Perform various customer service functions at the airport (check-in / boarding gate and ramp).
- Perform allocation assigned as per the roster.
- Check status of all flights including catering uplift and adjust as required.
- Handle special situations and conditions. eg. - Flight disruption / cancellation / overbooking
- Carry-out the upgrades according to the guidelines in respect of overbooking.
- Personally deal with denied boarded and off- loaded guests, irate guests on exceptional basis.
- Ensure safe / efficient operation of all activities at the Airport.
- Ensure all ground handling activities are conducted as per Airline standards and policies.
CONTACT PERSON : DEBASISH MITRA (9903263261)
INTERVIEW IS RUNNING CALL NOW
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹45,000.00 /month