Prin Program Marketing Spec - Mumbai - Medtronic
Medtronic as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Prin Program Marketing Spec jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Medtronic company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Project Manager – Integrated Health Solutions
Director - Integrated Health Solutions
Integrated Health Solutions
v MAIN PURPOSE:
The Integrated Health Solutions (IHS) team has seasoned professionals with in-depth knowledge of the healthcare value chain, as well as breadth of experience across multiple disciplines. We partner with hospital management teams and payers to drive complex transformational change, implement innovative growth strategies, streamline patient-focused care pathways and optimize operations. As a project manager you will manage the IHS initiative end to end from deal structuring to deal operationalizing.
v KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Liaise with & influence project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Analyze results and suggest continuous improvement opportunities
- Asses problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions and make recommendations and / or resolve the problem.
- Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Support driving the metrics that influence the overall Profit and Loss results
- Actively participate in the finalization of forecasts and timelines
- Optimize & streamline processes and tools
- Improve tracking mechanisms, create appropriate communications and marketing collaterals, provide on ground support.
- Project management expertise
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Persuasive, and self- motivated
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments - Excellent client facing and internal communication and influencing skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to understand financials and make simple P&Ls
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to learn, understand, grasp & apply new strategies & concepts quickly
- Ability to effectively prioritize , monitor and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- At least 7 years of post MBA experience
- Experience in a Project Management role in professional services, sales or marketing environment
- Experience successfully creating and/or modifying processes
- Experience managing complex projects in the healthcare field / hospital environment
- MBA / Post Graduate
- Project Management certification