Branch Sales Manager Dst Piramal Finance - Mumbai - Shortlist Professionals Inc
Shortlist Professionals Inc as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Branch Sales Manager Dst Piramal Finance jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Shortlist Professionals Inc company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Are you passionate about sales and building relationships? Are you looking to work with one of India's leading brands? Are you a housing finance guru? This is the role for you! Piramal Foundation develops innovative solutions to resolve issues that are critical roadblocks towards unlocking India's economic potential. Their core values of knowledge, action, and care imbibe sustainability in the developmental work carried out by them. The Group has identified financial services as the key growth driver and has developed significant expertise across asset classes and sectors.
Piramal Finance is seeking to hire several dynamic and committed Direct Sales Team (DST) Managers to help scale their housing finance business. In this role, you will be managing a team of 3-4 executive and a range of external and internal stakeholders, including brokers, builders, developers, and closely work with the internal collections and credit teams. You'll be selling home loans to mid-luxury market (ticket ranging from 50 lakhs to 5 crores).
Based in Mumbai, this position will directly report to the Branch Manager and will be managing a team of Executive DTs. Piramal Finance is looking to build a team to kickstart the business and contribute to the already successful Piramal group.
1) Team Management:
- Driving the business through team of 3-4 executives and set targets, motivate, and incentivize to deliver the sales on monthly basis
- Daily prioritisation with the team and lend support on the bigger deals
- Ensure the team is staffed and motivation, resulting into low attrition
- Manage recruitment and training for the DSTs on product and processes
- Build relationships with developers, builders, brokers, other networks in the real estate etc.
- Create pipeline for future business by increasing the number of builder relations, connectors etc.
- Taking the ownership of early delinquencies and working closely with the collection team to resolve the issue if any
- Taking active participation with the operations team for resolving of PDD (post disbursal document)
3) Sales and promotion:
- Driving the business of third party products through the Direst Sales Team (DST)
- Execution of sales promotion activities at all locations
- Ensure the documents are collated and logins and disbursals of the DST are monitored daily and reported to the management
- Regular monitoring of the SUD (Sanction undisbursed) data and converting the same into disbursement
- Whats on offer: A highly competitive salary (6-8 lacs). This is an un-paralleled opportunity to join a diverse team of passionate and committed change-makers, and work with an organization which newly launched Housing Finance business.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in mortgage/home loan/housing finance industry
- Experience of handling ticket size between 50L to 5cr
- Knowledge about policies and processes of home loan and understanding of financial ratios
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize conflicting and changing priorities
- Willingness to travel (this role requires high degree of travel within the city)
- Ability to liaison & follow-up with internal stakeholders and vendors
- Strong communication (both oral and written) and networking skills
- Well versed with Microsoft Excel