Cib Investor Services Client Reporting Software Developer - Mumbai - Jpmorgan Chase
- Cib Investor Services Client Reporting Software Developer
- Jpmorgan Chase
- Mumbai MH
- 20 Mar, 2017 6 days ago
Jpmorgan Chase as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Cib Investor Services Client Reporting Software Developer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Jpmorgan Chase company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, analyze, develop, code, test, debug and document Java/J2EE programming to satisfy business requirements for large, complex projects.
- Must adhere to architecture standards, mentor less experienced team members, perform code reviews, and participate in strategic technology directions, and best practice development
- Deliver Java/J2EE technology expertise and innovation to a development team with varying experience and skill profiles.
- Contribute to architectural/design feasibility discussions, prototype development and code reviews.
- Keep abreast with the latest developments in Enterprise Java and open source technologies; share knowledge with the team and propose adoption of new technology.
- Write high-quality code and related documentation, perform unit testing and adhere to JPMC software development process.
- Assist the team in supporting the application in QA and production environments
- Minimum 5+ years recent hands-on application development work experience in large-scale distributed technology projects
- Demonstrated fluency in Java, Web Technologies, J2EE and Object-Oriented technology.
- Experience with Spring, Messaging and working knowledge of Design patterns.
- Experience with full software development lifecycle including functional & technical specification, documentation, QA processes, source control, maintenance and deployments.
- Firm understanding of end to end solution architecture and enterprise application integration of third party and custom developed solutions
- Experience with separation of layers between transport, data access (i.e. Hibernate), business logic, and presentation technologies
- Hands on experience with version control and defect tracking systems.
- Experience with Weblogic/Webspere, JDBC, and Sybase/Oracle/DB2 Database
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
IN-MH-Mumbai-Paradigm Tower / 04079
CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANK
JPMorgan Chase & Co.