Reefer Technician Sailors - Chennai - Apmm Gsc
Apmm Gsc as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Reefer Technician Sailors jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Apmm Gsc company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
As an employee with Maersk GSC you will be part of a working environment as diverse as the APMM group. Maersk strongly encourages continuous learning at work and sharing of best practices by rewarding innovations. We aren’t all about work, we believe in a holistic development of our employees and so regularly organize recreational activities giving our employees a chance to unwind and showcase their creative side. As an organization we strongly believe in a people-centric approach with emphasis on employee engagement and work-life balance.
To maintain/reach following by sound monitoring and follow ups :
• Zero tolerance for errors Zero waiting time
• To ensure team follows most optimum known standardized process
• To ensure team produces with highest levels of productivity and that the median performance keeps getting improved.
• Leading the team to Monitor Reefer Alarms and Issues from RCMEC Application.
• Coordinate with EMR Vendors and Country cluster EMR Coordinators to drive performance through follow-ups.
• Helping the team to guide EMR vendors to Trouble shoot and work continuously on a task until completion.
• Share inputs to Analyze the performance issues and support improvement initiatives
• Ensure all Issues with Reefers are resolved as per the Process KPI’s and SLA’s by performing error free work and adherence to deadlines
• Achieve productivity targets – so as to improve the overall performance of the team.
• Adhere to planned shifts
• Provide suggestions for internal process improvements
• Handling day to day communication with stakeholders.
• Capture Trends and Analyze Issues with Reefers and drive initiatives to improve Equipment performance.
• Track Issue Resolution Turnaround Time and drive performance with Country Cluster EMR teams to improve time required to fix the issue.
• Create Insight and drive communication in ensuring Cargo worthiness.
Team Management / People Management :
• Ensure direct reports are adequately trained to perform the tasks assigned to them.
• Monitor individual performance and providing timely / specific feedback to individuals in a constructive manner.
• Support/Coach / Encourage and motivate team leaders for better performance.
• Identify and develop high potential leaders as a back up & succession planning.
• Conduct team meetings for sharing information, reviewing team progress on deliverables / projects etc.
• Ensure EES is worked on and improved survey on survey.
Continuous Development :
• Ensure that staff training is a continuous process with emphasis on ongoing development
• Identify areas for improvement in service delivery (cost / data quality / productivity / customer requirements) based on ‘Voice of Customer’ feedback /proactive analysis of operational efficiency /effectiveness.
• Propose improvement projects with supporting data, benefits and time / cost involvement
• Plan and implement signed off projects and report progress / actual benefits
• Find and promote ways to ‘Share Knowledge within the team(s)’
• Review standard processes continuously and keep making them leaner.
Planning and Administration :
• Encourage staff /team leaders to have a yearly leave planning
• Ensure right level of attritions
• Ensure Company vision, values & ethics are upheld within team at all times through professional behavior / by being a role model for the team whilst withholding the Cultural Amplifiers.
Who we are looking for
Knowledge and Qualifications:
• Minimum of Degree or its equivalent
• Shipping knowledge preferred
• Container business experience in operations preferred
• Graduate, with previous working experience in ML and computer/systems skill
• Prior experience of at least 5years preferably within Operations.
• Knowledge of ML systems
• People management skills