Services Administrator - Hyderabad - Fiserv Inc
Fiserv Inc as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Services Administrator jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Fiserv Inc company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
In this role, you will install, configure, and support Intel based servers for internal and external customers running financial based applications. You will be coordinating with a team of Level 1,2 & 3 System Administrators and will be responsible for the following:
- Installations/Security Updates/Upgrades/Performance Monitoring and troubleshooting in a VMware based 24x7 Data Center environment
- Backup and Recovery of all Intel based physical and virtual systems. This will include the ability to recover systems in a disaster recovery scenario.
- Systems management to ensure all production systems and services are monitored with proper alert notifications
- Providing after-hours support via on-call pager rotation
- Adhering to change control and process rules
- Maintaining proper documentation of process and procedures
- Answering daily support calls and emails for both internal and external customers.
- Extensive knowledge of the Windows Operating System (Windows Server 2003, 2008 R2, 2012 R2) including:
- Experience in registry modifications
- File system/ Disk Management
- Active Directory
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot OS and Performance issues
- Extensive knowledge in VMware
- Install and configure VMware vSphere 4 & 5, vCenter Server
- Configure, manage, and troubleshoot networking and storage
- Create, configure, migrate, manage, convert, and monitor virtual machines
- Knowledge of the following Networking concepts and tools:
- TCP/IP, Ethernet, Routing/RIP, DNS, SMTP,FTP, SSH,SFTP
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot networking issues
- LAN/WAN circuit concepts
- Experience with or ability to learn software including:
- Symantec backup products (Backup Exec/ Netbackup)
- vProtect (formerly Shavlik)
- Trend Micro Deep Security antivirus
- Monitoring software such as MS SCOM/ VMware vROPs
- Skills in Linux, Enterprise Disk Systems, Storage Area Networks, RDBMS (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2), Perl are a plus
- Experienced in handling stringent SLAs
- Following all the Information/Physical Security Policies and Procedures.
- Ready to work in a 24/7 work environment
Relevant Experience : 2-4 years