Senior Technical Writer - Bangalore - Mobileiron
Mobileiron as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Technical Writer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Mobileiron company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
MobileIron is the leader in security and management for mobile applications, documents and devices. MobileIron is on the cutting edge of the mobile revolution. Think about how important your phone is – mobile devices are becoming increasingly critical for employees to be productive at work. This has left companies struggling to keep those devices secure, while enabling access to company information and preserving employee privacy and positive user experience. More and more companies are now turning to Enterprise Mobility Management software to assist them with that priority Are you excited about Cloud, security, Mobile?. MobileIron is a leader in the space. In 2014, we were voted one of the best places to work by Glassdoor, and we were ranked #1 by Deloitte as the fastest growing tech company in the world for the five years through 2013.
We are searching for a Senior Technical Writer to join our growing Technical Publications department. We produce technical content for a cutting-edge software solution that provides multi-OS mobile device management to a wide range of industries. This is an excellent on-site position for an experienced individual contributor who wants to create and deliver high-quality enterprise documentation. The role reports to the Technical Publications Manager.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Working as an integral part of an Agile development team to research, plan, and produce content for a range of audiences, with a focus on enterprise software administration and IT programmers.
- Interacting with multiple departments to ensure that the information needs of customers, partners, and internal personnel are met.
- Developing task estimates to efficiently produce documentation within required timelines.
- Producing clear, concise, and correct documentation that meets customer needs.
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, or related field
- 5+ years of experience writing technical documentation in a production environment
- In-depth knowledge of print and online publishing tools and procedures
- Strong understanding of usability principles
- Proven ability to document software components using technical writing standards for grammar, syntax, and composition
- Impeccable attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic environment with distributed team members
- Recent working knowledge of Adobe FrameMaker and RoboHelp
- Working knowledge of Project Management software (experience with Atlassian products such as Confluence and JIRA is a plus)
- Proven track record of researching and writing clear, concise documentation for IT administrators
- Familiarity with web development technologies
- Experience creating and maintaining online Help systems
- Experience with cloud computing solutions and mobile technology
Computer Software, Information Technology and Services, and Computer & Network Security
5+ years of technical writing experience in enterprise Software Industry