Senior Manager For Consulting Services Business Operations - Mumbai - Red Hat Inc
- Senior Manager For Consulting Services Business Operations
- Red Hat Inc
- Mumbai MH
- 21 Apr, 2017 2 days ago
Red Hat Inc as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Manager For Consulting Services Business Operations jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Red Hat Inc company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
Job summary The Red Hat Business Operations team is looking for an Senior Manager to join us in Mumbai, India. In this role, you will join the Consulting Business and manage operations for the Asia Pacific (APAC) region. You’ll manage the consulting delivery operations and work in partnership with the consulting leaders in each of the APAC countries to deliver successful business metrics. We’ll need you to have experience in working with virtual teams and diverse cultures across all APAC countries.
Primary job responsibilities
- Create and roll out operational processes around sales, revenue recognition, and cost accounting and reporting.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders in Finance and Operations teams on a regional and global level
- Provide timely reports on key business metrics to leaders on APAC and country level.
- Implement regional dashboards and analytics to provide business with key real time metrics enabling decision making
- Be single point of contact for facilitating exception approvals needed for deal processing
- Act as an integral part of the business planning process and provide insight into quota setting, headcount planning, etc.
- Work with the regional stakeholders and global teams in rolling out critical tools for business
- Implement consistent, simple, and scalable processes across regions for efficient delivery of business
- 8-10 years of experience with consulting business as a profit and losses statements (P&L) owner or equivalent role in a service delivery team
- 3-5 years experience with business operations role and experience in pricing, capacity planning, and professional services automation tools
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels throughout organizations, including business leaders and administration associates
- Ability to work with a multicultural virtual team
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- Participation in internal projects and pilots to ensure offerings are effective prior to wide scale general availability
- Team-oriented, motivated, and enthusiastic with the willingness to take initiative and maintain a positive attitude
- Fluent English written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build relationships and carry out presentation for various audiences
- Demonstrated ability to work on your own and as a member of a team
- Proven experience around carrying out business reviews is an advantage