Technical Writer Professionals - Bangalore - Accenture
Accenture as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Technical Writer Professionals jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Accenture company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors. You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
"ROLE: Technical Writer Senior Analyst
1. Provide product, program and/or technical development, design, and marketing documentation support related to our suite of products/service offerings. Output includes written or visual product/process/technical documentation, online information, graphic design, instructor-led and/or self-paced training in any media (including printed, audiovisual, and computer or Web-based).
2. Documentation is designed for external clients and/or internal resources.
MUST HAVE SKILLS: Technical Writing
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS:
1. Working knowledge of MadCap Flare
2. Worked in Agile documentation environment
3. Working knowledge of any Content Management System (check-in/check-out)
1 Experience in software product documentation (user manuals, online help files, technical design documents, functional documents and release notes).
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
3. Experience on MSTP / Chicago Manual of Style
4. Exposure to DDLC and SDLC
5. Should be a team player
6. Ability to work productively in a dynamic, dead-line driven environment "