Team Leader Customer Claims - Bangalore - Morgan Chase
Morgan Chase as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Team Leader Customer Claims jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Morgan Chase company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Description of the Function: -
Customer Claims assists customers with electronic/check fraudulent and merchant dispute transactions on Debit Card, ATM, ACH, Checks, and Chase Online for consumer and business accounts for all lines of business. The team decisions claims for payment or denial according to federally regulated guidelines. Customer Claims receives over 5 million calls and processes over 3 million claims annually with over 1000 associates in sites across the US, Philippines and India.
Roles and Responsibilities: -
- Lead by Example
- Implement/impart Training and Learning for the employees through direct development and by leveraging other training/development opportunities available.
- Consistently look for innovative ways to improve on productivity, motivation and development of employees
- Leverage on the expertise of employees within the group and other teams to improve overall performance.
- Model the organization's core values, service principles, and philosophies. Walk the Talk.
- Share and leverage best practices across teams with the function and outside of it.
- Make appropriate and fact based decisions with available information when under pressure and/or adverse conditions
- Coaching orientation is highly essential.
- Plan and manage the group's performance on the Score card metrics and look for methods to constantly exceed expectations.
- Assign and Manage projects within defined metrics and timelines.
- Identify problems in meeting key performance indicators; resolve them to the satisfaction of customers and business objectives
- Look for improving Customer Service efficiencies through coaching, development, training, projects and creative use of available resources.
- Ensure adherence to schedule
- Continually raise the standard of quality in the work of self and others
- Responsible for management of Engagement, Attrition and Pulse for the team
- Create and sustain an environment that motivates high performance, recognizes and rewards excellence of individuals and teams, and results in employee commitment
- Resolves employee concerns with urgency & accuracy.
- Promotes transparency in Communication and builds an atmosphere of mutual trust and cooperation. · Proven leadership and performance within current workgroup
- Graduate in any discipline or equivalent
- At least 12 months in the current role as a Team Leader.
- High energy level with proven passion and single minded focus on improving performance
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent coaching/development orientation and skills
- Strong focus on Customer satisfaction
- Strong concepts of leadership competencies, displays ownership and urgency.
- Adaptable to various changes in policies, procedures, and management styles and business direction
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.