Java Developer - Panchkula - Palo Software
Palo Software as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Java Developer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Palo Software company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
JAVA Software Developer for Palo Software – Full-Time position
About the role:
We are looking for a JAVA developer responsible for building web and windows applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Typical responsibilities include but are not limited:
- Website development according to our development process standards
- Contribution to business and systems requirements analysis, and the design and usability of new features and functionality
- Unit testing of your own work, and occasionally the work of others, using relevant methods
- The creation and maintenance of technical documentation and participation in Business Rule creation
- In conjunction with other members of Technology, ensuring our sites are always available and consistently beating our performance targets
- Participation in special initiatives and projects as required
- Collaborating with members of your squad in different domains to support squad objectives (i.e., design, test, database)
- Making use of available resources to maintain and enhance knowledge of relevant technologies as appropriate
- Being a positive and engaging member of the team
- Responsibly seeking to improve the quality of the product.
- Peer review and testing of code produced by other developers
- Providing technical consultation for planned project and maintenance decisions
- Proactively seeking opportunities to apply new technologies to the product solution to solve business problems
Preferred qualifications and experience
- Relevant Tertiary degree such as Computer Systems/Software Engineer/ Information Technology.
- 3+ years of experience in similar roles with progressive increases in responsibility.
- Ability to work independently/unsupervised as well as part of a team.
- Ability to handle break fix of full stack applications.
- Understand key server-side web development concepts.
- Be able to work at a system design and development level.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills with a sound understanding of the English Language.
- Be passionate about development, you love writing code.
- Have the ability to work on and solve complex data issues.
- As part of the cross-functional team, you will get ready to contribute towards the full SDLC with analysis, design and testing scopes alongside writing beautiful codes.
Typical day-to-day activities relate to the above responsibilities and also include:
- Code reviewing changes from your squad members throughout sprints
- Offering constructive criticism
- Attending architecture sessions with your team lead and contributing ideas/concerns to be heard by the Dev Architecture group
- Actively pushing for work to be assigned to you that aligns with your expertise
- Flexible in regard to working hours.
- Java Enterprise Editions JEE
- SQL/PL SQL
- Jasper Report
- Experience with CSS, HTML5, AngularJS and bootstrap
- Experience with IIS, FTP, SQL Server, My SQL and Windows Server
- Good understanding of object oriented programming.
- Experience in Mobile Dev a plus (using any language).
- Experience with Agile Environments a plus.
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services and Azure will be a great benefit.
Job : Application Development / Application Maintenance
Primary Location: India, Delhi, Chandigarh, Virtual
Employee Status : Permanent
Job Type : Standard
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Depend on employee- day/night
Organization : IT Services
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹240,000.00 to ₹360,000.00 /year