Field Service Engineer - Hyderabad - General Electric
General Electric as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Field Service Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of General Electric company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring customer Satisfaction with high NPS and maintaining all equipment models specific to Life Sciences in the assigned area.
• The Field Service Engineer (FSE) will be responsible for installing, trouble-shooting, planned maintenance of the various range of Equipments sold by GE Healthcare Life Science to the customers in Academic institutes, Research Institutes, Biopharmaceutical Industries.
• The FSE is required to attend and close the service calls as GE Service Quality.
• The FSE is expected to adhere to the Key Performance Index of Service Operation.
• The FSE is supposed to adhere to the EHS norms of the company and customers.
• The FSE is required to follow CGMP guidelines at the Biopharmaceutical Industries.
• The FSE is also expected to assist in growing the service business by selling the AMC and Spares Parts to the customers.
• The FSE is expected to make the commercial offers for the AMC/Parts and follow up.
• The FSE is also expected to collect the payments from the customers for the services rendered and parts sold.
• Bachelor's Degree / Diploma in Instrumentation/Electrical/Electronics/Electrical & Tele-Communications Engineering with minimum 3 years’ experience in equipment and associated devices related to Biopharmaceutical Industry in the production/research department or in Service/Maintenance dept. of the Biopharmaceutical Industry or as a service provider to Biopharmaceutical industry.
• Ability to install, service and troubleshoot the equipment.
• Interface and gel with both internal team members and external customers.
• Fluency in English language.
• Exposure to Microsoft Office.
• Ability to learn the processes in GE Healthcare Life Sciences for reporting, escalations, revenue forecasting, travel.
• Self-Motivated, enthusiastic, and ability to work independently with minimum direction.
• Plan and organizes work effectively, high level of work standard and quality.
• The job involve travel needs and extended out location stays – willingness to this need is desired.
Locations: India; Hyderabad
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.