Assistant Policy Analyst Ict And Digital Payments Sector - Jaipur - Cuts International Consumer Unity Trust Society
- Assistant Policy Analyst Ict And Digital Payments Sector
- Cuts International Consumer Unity Trust Society
- Jaipur RJ
- 20 Mar, 2017 7 days ago
Cuts International Consumer Unity Trust Society as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Assistant Policy Analyst Ict And Digital Payments Sector jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Cuts International Consumer Unity Trust Society company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
and Digital Payments Sector)
We seek an experienced Assistant Policy Analyst to be a part of a dynamic research team within
CUTS. Assistant Policy Analyst is expected to carry out primary and secondary research on the ICT
sector, on subjects such as infrastructure development, internet governance, cyber space, disruptive
technologies, digital payments, etc. and will prepare research reports, write briefing papers,
monographs, viewpoint papers etc. Knowledge of practical aspects of economic policy, regulations or
legal issue is desirable. This will involve working with different teams within CUTS to develop,
capacitate and deliver the research.
- Undertake research projects in defined areas of interest with end-to-end ownership for project
- Carry out field research and data analysis
- Collate and assist in analysis of data collected through pilot projects, and report on findings.
- Deliver projects within agreed timelines, keeping in mind the quality and impact indicators set for
- Partner with the communication, advocacy and outreach teams to effectively disseminate research
workshops, and conferences on the research outputs.
- Support the fund-raising team in submitting grant proposals and identifying new donors for our
Qualifications and Experience
- Post Graduate in Mass Communication/Economics Law/ Regulatory Issues/Competition Law
- 2-3 years of professional experience of working on ICT, cyberspace, disruptive technology,
- Experience of micro/macro-economics, public policy, regulatory economics and finance based
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment will be an added advantage.
Good working knowledge and proven experience of quantitative and qualitative research with strong
- Excellent writing skills for research papers as well as mass publications;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Passionate about research and new technologies;
- Team player;
- Ability to generate goodwill with working partners;
- Ability to manage parallel tasks and deliver on time to meet internal and external deadlines;
- Competency in the use of market research tools, statistical packages such as Strata, SPSS and
CUTS recognizes that the right candidate will have a significant impact on the success of the
organization and is prepared to offer an attractive compensation package for the non-profit sector,
commensurate with experience.
The position will be based in Jaipur. Occasional travel around India with potential for international
travel to partners and conferences will be expected.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a cover letter
highlighting your suitability for the position. Please mention job code in subject line of application.
Any application received without the appropriate job code will not be considered. Given the large
volumes of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants and our responses are
limited to those who are shortlisted.
Consumer Unity & Trust Society (CUTS) International
D-217, Bhaskar Marg,
Bani Park, Jaipur 302016,
Phone: 91.141.228 2821