Assistant Manager Sales Marketing - Chennai - Skills
Skills as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Assistant Manager Sales Marketing jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Skills company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Job Description :
Position : Assistant Manager Sales & Marketing.
Location : Chennai (near Nelson Manickam Road Choolaimedu 5 mts to Busstop& 10 mts to Nungambakkam Railway Station)
Experience : 2 yrs to 5 yrs
Education : Graduate / MBA
CTC : Fixed Salary + Motivational Incentive +Monthly incentive + Team Incentive + Annual Performance Bonus +Perks
Job Role :
- New Client Acquisition
- Business Development
- Marketing & Brand Development.
- Client Relations.
- Good understanding of the Recruitment Market.
- Develop periodic Business Plans and Strategies in Coordination with Macro Plans of the Organisation.
- Conduct regular analysis and research using Social Media, Print media &other external sources to identify Organisations / Corporates recruitment Plans and reach out to them for tie ups.
- Reaching out to the Decision makers / Recruitment Heads of Organisations / Corporate.
- Contacting potential clients via email / phone / direct meeting to establish rapport and set up meetings and convert into Business Tie ups.
- Formulate New Client acquisition Strategies.
- Designing & implementing Sales Plans to generate revenue and achieve targets.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays. Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Good in Rate negotiations.
- Excellent Client Relationship Management.
- Interacting with Hiring managers/HR to constantly align sourcing activities in line with the need / expectations
- Planning and strategizing along with client for achieving fulfilment in time
- In time resolution of escalations
- Prepare dashboards & regular report on the Profitability / Concerns to the Management.
- Regular inputs to the Sourcing Team / Management on the Clients.
- Work very closely with the Recruitment Team on Conversions & Client Interactions
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences, Seminars, meetings.
- Branding (Brand Building, Brand reach...)
- Work with SEOs on digital marketing activities.
Skills HR has submitted the Proposal to TNSDC(Tamilnadu Skill Development Corporation) for Training & Placement of Un employed youth in TN. Awaiting approval to kick start the venture.
Aggressively get into Campus drive as a separate function for internal & external Stakeholders.