Exchange Server Admin - Mumbai - Capgemini
Capgemini as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Exchange Server Admin jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Capgemini company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
We are looking for Exchange Admin for our team in Mumbai
• Experience in working with Lync/Exchange 2010/2013 with minimum *years of relevant experience
• Working experience on Lync/Exchange 2010 Administration / Configuration (includes build and config)
• Working experience on Lync/Exchange 2010/2013 Administration / Configuration (includes build and config) would be an added advantage
• Knowledge regards to Lync Presence and functioning with EDGE/Backend/Frontend
• Exchange Certificates knowledge and how they work
• Experience in handling day to day email/lync issues (desktop/Mac client level, server side troubleshooting)
• Experience in handling SMTP issues / knowledge about mailflow architecture / knowledge about any SMTP products (Trend/Ironport/Symantec etc)
• Experience in handling Autodiscover issues / knowledge
• Experience in handling mobile devices email issues (including Blackberry/Activesync)
• Proficient in powershell scripting if known would be additional benefit
• Develop documents, enforces the standards, security procedures, and controls for access to ensure integrity of the Exchange systems.
• Should have team management capability & excellent team mentor who can direct & guide team to complete the tasks/deliveries.
• Should be capable to handle issues independently, manage escalations & provide timely updates to management on priority tasks.
• Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and communication skills.
• He should be good on the communication skills as well should be able to working in the team and provide guidance to L2 Team members
• He should be able to handle all the issue independently and should be able to communicate directly with the customers and all the stakeholders
• He should be able to work in BAU as well as at the same time in project work as well.
• He should be able to work in 24 * 7 Shifts or should be able to perform projects / changes during off hour time or during the weekend as per the requirement.
• Working on Messaging / Exchange 2010 / 2012. Office 365 knowledge would be preferable.
Location : Mumbai
Experience: 3 to 6 Years
Primary Skills (Must have):
Exchange Server Administration