Rational Tools For Configuration Change Management Rtc - Bangalore - Accenture
- Rational Tools For Configuration Change Management Rtc
- Bangalore KA
- 20 Mar, 2017 2 days ago
Accenture as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Rational Tools For Configuration Change Management Rtc jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Accenture company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors. You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
"ROLE: Technology Delivery Center Lead
ROLE DESCRIPTION: With an eye on commercial targets, meet cost-to-serve, chargeability and recoverability targets for the largest delivery network in the world . Responsible for designing a strategy as well as building the headcount, skills and proficiency in the center/network to get there. Work closely with onshore leadership to coordinate resourcing activities to support the the growth agenda as new work requirements are defined.
MUST HAVE SKILLS: Rational Tools for Configuration & Change Management (CQ/CC/RTC)
1. Exposure to Software Change & Configuration Management and Environment Management
2. Overall 6 years of experience with 3+ years of experience in CLM application development/architecture (Rational Team Concert, Rational Requirements Composer and Rational Quality Manager) in a multisite environment
3. Knowledge of Rational Insight/RRDI
4. Solid understanding of Windows based operating system
5. Ability to lead project initiatives across multiple engagements
6. Independent problem solving; self-direction
7. Experience in business process, especially in the IT systems area
8. Project management experience "