Mainframe Testing - Chennai - Accenture
Accenture as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Mainframe Testing jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Accenture company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors. You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations
1. Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts.
2. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives.
3. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
4. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
MUST HAVE SKILLS: Mainframe Testing, Payments Vision Plus
1. Minimum 5 years of experience in test planning and test execution in VisionPLUS/First Vision
2. Functional Knowledge on Vision plus modules mainly on Trams, ITS, CMS and FAS
3. Experience in preparing test scope and test scripts for Vision plus modules from both issuing and acquiring front
4. Good communication skills. Should be capable of participating in Defect calls and status calls with clients
5. Scheme simulator experience is an added advantage"