Staff Application Operations Engineer - Bangalore - General Electric
General Electric as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Staff Application Operations Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of General Electric company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Contemporary technology architect who can provide solutions that enable business and enterprise outcomes. Expert understanding of Oracle EBS modules and concepts; understands how own area integrates with other domains
"• Provide direction and subject matter expertise for Oracle EBS Modules, Data Integrations and customizations
- Partner with Plant and Warehouse Leaders and users to evaluate and improve business processes.
- Design and implement solutions for consolidation, simplification, and standardization.
- Perform and supervise configurations of Oracle EBS modules
- Conduct requirement gathering, conference room pilot and user acceptance testing sessions
- Develop functional requirements documentation
- Guide and lead team of vendor functional and technical resource for break-fix issues and enhancements.
- Partner with third party and other GE business to create sustainable solutions and processes.
- Act as focal for Oracle Order Management escalations and point focal.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 12 plus years of information systems design, implementation, or integration) ·
- 10 years’ functional experience in Oracle EBS modules in Manufacturing,
- Hands on knowledge in configurations/setups, transactions and data structures
- Self-motivator and result oriented
- Should have managed 5 end to end implementations of EBS
- 10 years’ experience in end to end implementations in Oracle EBS
- well versed with the Oracle Unified Methodology / Full Life Cycle Methodology for Projects
Locations: India; Bangalore
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.