Java Developer - - Tata Consultancy Services Tcs
Tata Consultancy Services Tcs as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Java Developer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Tata Consultancy Services Tcs company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Kasuraju malladi Phone: +91 9491234573
- Worked as a Software Developer in Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Hyderabad from August 2014 to 30th Sep-2016.
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science And Engineering (2009-2013) from Sri Aditya Engineering College affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada with an aggregate of 73%.
- Intermediate in M.P.C (2007-2009) from Sri Chaitanya Junior College with an aggregate of 60%.
Operating System : Windows, Linux
Languages : JAVA1.7
Framework : Struts2, Hibernate, Spring
Web Servers : Apache Tomcat-6.28, Soap, Rest
Finger Print Analysis And Criminal Tracing System
Government of AP, GOA, SIKKIM, GUJARAT Police
Core Java1.7,Struts 2,Hibernate,spring,servelets,JSP
FACTS product is being used for identification of criminals in law enforcement sector such as Fingerprint Bureaus, Forensic Science Department etc by means of performing fingerprint searches on the digitized fingerprint records of criminals that are stored in the system. FACTS system supports storing the fingerprints of convicted, arrested, absconding criminals along with their criminal back ground history in the database and supports performing fingerprint searches against the existing criminal database. Up on successful identification, FACTS system gives the details of criminal background history of the identified criminal in the system to the police, for taking necessary action.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involved in creating the war files using Maven Setup and undertook the prime responsibility of code deployment on Tomcat server.
- Demonstrates hands-on experience in employing version control SVN to maintain the version changes.
- Actively involved in developing and deploying the change requests.
- Worked on analyzing and fixing the defects in various environments of the application such as QA,SIT, Production.
I hereby declare that the above furnished particulars are true to the best of my knowledge.
Place: Hyderabad (M.kasuraju)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹150,000.00 /year
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
- Java,spring,Hibernate,Web services: 2 years