Windows System Administrator - New Delhi - Logicsoft International
Logicsoft International as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Windows System Administrator jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Logicsoft International company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
We have urgent opening for System Administrator (Microsoft) with strong working experience in handling server infrastructure, OS clusters/DB Clusters on Windows servers along with skills on installation and configuration of Web, SQL, Mail servers and SAN configuration.
- Experience: 3.5 Year +
- Education: B.Tech/MCA Degree
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Job Ref code: 1412SA02
- Industry: IT/ Computers - Software
- Administering Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory Network Services
- Administering Microsoft Exchange 2010 configuration and troubleshooting.
- Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Installation and Administration (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, Group Policy, DHCP).
- Working on technologies especially VMware vSphere and Hyper-V.
- Working on Networking and network security.
- Working with Server Storage, SAN Storage and RAID.
- Should have experience on Clustering on Windows and RDBMS.
- Working with a ticketing system, tracking work done in hours and completing work according to set schedules.
- Troubleshoot & resolve computer related issues when contacted by clients by providing both On-site & Remote support.
- Maintaining software applications, operating systems & regular maintenance.
- Managing assigned projects & program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators,service providers, site personnel and outside vendors & etc. to provide technical assistance & support.
- supervising the administration of systems & servers related network to ensure availability of services to authority users.
- Basic database knowledge of SQL, MySQL & ACCESS etc.
- Must to have basic networking skills eg. LAN, WAN, TCP/IP
- Should have experience in handling server infrastructure, clusters of OS/Database
- Should be having in-depth understanding on Windows / IIS / SQL Server