Project Manager Infrastructure Services - Mumbai - Envecon
Envecon as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Project Manager Infrastructure Services jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Envecon company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Total Experience : 13-15 year Infra Structure Experience. 4+ Experience as Project Manager /Senior Project Manager .
- Significant proven experience of successful large and highly complex Infrastructure project delivery through outsourcing models incorporating business and technology components.
- Able to help shape business initiatives to support and meet business objectives and outcomes.
- Solid experience of planning & controlling complex, multi-work stream projects; experience of setting expectations with business users.
- Ability to grasp issues of a business nature and assess the operational and technical impact, and vice versa.
- Excellent grasp of resource management.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills at senior management and board member level.
- Experience in Infrastructure Projects in Data Centre Migration would be an advantage.
- Management of third party build/development partners
- Selection of the appropriate resources & suppliers to deliver the projects
- Consider the wider needs of the Portfolio and implications on owned projects
- Liaison with the Infrastructure Architects to ensure that the IT solutions and its supporting infrastructure fully support the business requirements
- Work with the Program Manager to effectively plan, manage and report progress on delivery of their projects
- Project dependency management
- Management of key stakeholders in conjunction with the Business Relationship Manager and Program Manager
- Accountable for successful delivery of their project(s)
- Ensure projects are set up for success, resourced appropriately and delivered on time, to budget and at the appropriate level of quality.
- Manage project risks and issues. Where these threaten to derail a project, take ownership and ensure all possible steps to put the project back on track are taken
- Work with the Program Manager and peers to efficiently manage the Portfolio
- Strong leadership and line management of team resources
- Ensure that the resource plan is always up to date
- Manage the project finances, tracking actual and forecasting future expenditure accurately, ensuring review and approval by appropriate corporate governance.
- Manage changes recognizing time & budget impact
- Excellent communication, engagement & stakeholder management skills
- Tenacious, with the ability to drive through projects to successful and timely completion in a difficult environment
- Very good leadership skills and ability to motivate a team of internal & 3rd party project managers as well as technical staff.
- Substantial project management experience including PRINCE 2 Practitioner
- Strong planner and with ability to spot tenuous links and dependencies
- Ability to dive in to detail and drive problem resolution when required
- Substantial IT infrastructure experience within a professional IT function, including experience of the full project life cycle
- Creative thinker with strong problem solving skills
- Good liaison & relationship building skills within both business and systems functions and with external suppliers