Technical Officer Radiology Imaging Services - New Delhi - Sitaram Bhartia Institute Science Researc
Sitaram Bhartia Institute Science Researc as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Technical Officer Radiology Imaging Services jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Sitaram Bhartia Institute Science Researc company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Technical Officer – Radiology & Imaging Services
- Should be able to perform all types of routine x-ray, special investigations and should have knowledge about the CR system.
- Should have adequate knowledge of AERB guidelines PC-PNDT act and other mandatory guidelines from the regulatory authorities.
- Have to conduct and take active part in all the departmental training on regular basis.
- To perform all the test like x-rays, DEXA Scan, Mammography (Female technician), Portable x-rays and maintenance of all the equipment in the department.
- To make sure all the equipment are functioning well, AMC is done and PM are done as and when required.
- To work in close co-ordination with the other department of the institute.
- To help patient in appointment for the tests which are out sourced.
- Ensure calibration of all equipment and processing of AMC, insurance etc.
- Maintain radiation safety for patient and personal.
- Communication skills to handle patient and their families.
- Skills to train junior staff in the department.
- To collect raw data for KPI’s.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology from a recognized University or Institute approved by AERB or equivalent .
- A minimum of 6-10 years experience in operating Radio-diagnosis equipment in an established centre.
- 10+2 with Science Subjects from a recognized Board/ University.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Good Communication skills