Assistant Manager - - Bank America
Bank America as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Assistant Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Bank America company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
We’re committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America
Business Finance provides operations support to the Global Markets Business of BOAML. Key Business activities include back office and Business Finance operations related to securities, derivatives, futures, options, currencies (fx) and commodities. Key functions include Trade Processing & settlement, Inventory Management, Cash Management, Asset Services, Collateral Management, Reconciliation, Client & Product Data.
The BFC team seeks to provide first-class support service to its various internal clients with a particular focus on the relationship between trading risk positions and P&L components. We are looking to recruit an individual to work in the Rates P&L / Product Control production area. The local team will be taking on P&L-related workflow from the APAC Business Finance which largely supports the trading business in HK / Singapore / Jakarta etc. The primary internal clients will be APAC Front Office and Business Finance; however there will also be considerable interaction with Operations, Finance and Risk. In addition, increased interaction with Front Office traders can occur over time as additional processes are transitioned. The primary responsibility is to deliver accurate and timely P&L’s and related control work. The workflow will be migrating to Gurgaon, India from APAC
Primary products covered will include: bonds, repos/reverse repos/tri-party repos, interest rate swaps and futures.
- Production and reporting of daily P&L to Front Office & Senior Management.
- Reconcile actual P&L with trader estimates and provide flash/actual variance analysis.
- Working closely with the trading desks on position, P&L or other issues on an ad-hoc basis.
- Front-to-Back analysis & reconciliations of front office p&l and balance sheet to firm sub-ledgers,
- Assist with execution of month-end controls ensuring management vs financial P&L variances are within thresholds
- Liaise with various business partners such as Technology, Market Risk, Credit Risk, Operations and Finance to resolve issues / queries.
- Development & continuous improvement of existing processes & workflow.
- Testing / UAT for systems work ranging from minor system releases to major system implementations.
- Remediation of issues in an autonomous yet timely manner considering the principles of control and the need to mitigate operational risk.
Must Have Skills :
- Candidate must have 60 to 72 Months of Experience in Markets with at least 36 Months in PnL
- Candidate should have a keen interest in the Fixed Income product set with a good understanding of the products used (see above) and their pricing
- Good working understanding of Excel is a must; ability to troubleshoot spreadsheet issues is also critical
- The right individual will have strong people skills and can multi-task to manage the challenges of Business Finance processes yet have the awareness to escalate potential issues to their supervisor in a timely manner
- Candidate must have a proven track record of communicating effectively with personnel from various areas within an organization and at different management levels
- Must be proactive and be a highly-motivated self-starter. Reactive and/or passive individuals need not apply
Good to Have Skills :
- Advanced education and/or enhanced technical qualifications are a plus
- It would be advantageous if the individual has prior experience onshoring Finance, Business Finance or Operational workflow and implementing procedures and controls
- Ability to use Access or VBA would enhance the candidate’s attractiveness significantly
- Effective communication skills with English proficiency
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Takes initiative and challenges existing processes and procedures in a proactive manner
- Strong team player
- Ability to analyze issues independently and derive solutions
- Analytical skills
- Inherent sense of principles of control through experience and sound judgment
Education Qualification : Preference is a Finance or Mathematics related degree
Shift Timings : 9 hour window between 05:30 to 22:30 IST
Weekly Offs : Saturday & Sunday
Location : Gurgaon
Posting Date : 21/04/2017
Location : IN--Gurugram