Applications Developer - Hyderabad - Technologies
Technologies as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Applications Developer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Technologies company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
This position is responsible for conducting analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation of reports, decision support tools, programs, applications and enterprise-wide systems. This can include applications in departmental applications, research and analysis, ERP systems and business intelligence or security controls concerning those applications. Provide product usability, evaluation and support to development teams, including the analysis and investigation of applications/systems, reports, statistical tools, graphics, web, multimedia, voice response and conversational user interaction. Create, evaluate and modify prototypes to support evolving software application development.
Typically possesses a Bachelor's degree or global equivalent.
Typically has 5 or more years of related professional experience. Applied knowledge of how to use code generation technologies, enterprise application integration, service oriented architecture, ETL tools (extract, transform, load) and application infrastructure technologies.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong experience in configurations and customizations in SFDC
- Should have experience with Java Script frameworks like Angular JS
- Expert on custom objects, fields, validation rules, workflows, approvals, Reports and dashboards
- Extensive experience on designing customizations that involves Visual Force and Apex (Triggers, Custom controllers)
- Experience in real-time integration of SFDC with Middleware / on premise/ on Cloud(AWS) application is a plus
- Ability to create technical design document
- Experience on data migration using data loader and Migration toolkit
- Experience in release management using change sets and ANT scripts
- Well versed with SFDC governor limits and best practice
- Code migration from sandbox (non-prod) to production environment
- Integration experience with Enterprise APIs, and Custom Apps, Web Services, Databases, Extract, Transformation and Load (ETL) tools
- Test Class creation, related troubleshooting and best practices
- Post migration/deployment address issues related to functionality, integration and implementation
- Experience with Service Cloud will be a plus (Service Cloud certification preferred)
- Experienced Salesforce .com Developer with DEV401 Certification preferred
- Completion of all primary certifications in area of specialty is preferred.
- ITIL certification if have then good.
Below is the link to the internal QMS job description where you can view the Band Level & Job Family:
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.