Crm Technology Senior Java Developer - Bangalore - Jpmorgan Chase
Jpmorgan Chase as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Crm Technology Senior Java Developer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Jpmorgan Chase company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Commercial Banking (CB) serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. Our Commercial Bankers serve these clients by operating in 14 of the 15 top U.S. major markets. Our professionals' industry knowledge and experience combined with our dedicated service model, comprehensive solutions, and local expertise to make us the #1 commercial bank in our retail branch footprint. Commercial Banking IT is looking for a Big Data Developer with skills and experience with large-scale Hadoop-based data platforms who will be responsible for design, development and testing of a next generation enterprise data hub and reporting and analytic applications. This individual will work with an existing development team to create the new Hadoop-based platform and migrate the existing data platforms and provide production support. The candidate will be accountable for design, development, implementation and post-implementation maintenance and support. The candidate will develop and test new interfaces, enhancements/changes to existing interfaces, new data structures, and new reporting capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or quantitative field with preferred focus on Information Systems.
Minimum 2+ Experience in a Big Data technology (Hadoop, YARN, Sqoop, Spark SQL, Nifi, Talend, Hive, Impala, etc.)
- 6+ years of Experience in Java Development
- Experience performing data analytics on Hadoop-based platforms is preferred
- Experience in writing SQL's
- Experience in Map Reduce
- Experience in implementing complex ETL transformations in Hadoop platform
- Strong Experience with UNIX shell scripting to automate file preparation and database loads
- Experience in data quality testing; adept at writing test cases and scripts, presenting and resolving data issues
- Experience in implementing distributed and scalable algorithms (Hadoop, Spark) is a plus
- Familiarity with relational database environment (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.) leveraging databases, tables/views, stored procedures, agent jobs, etc.
- Familiarity with NoSQL database platforms is a plus
- Experience to ETL tools is a plus
- Experience transitioning data marts from Oracle to Hadoop
- Experience with Microservices integration is a plus
- Experience with Scala is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency across the full range of database and business intelligence tools; publishing and presenting information in an engaging way is a plus
- Strong development discipline and adherence to best practices and standards.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to quickly adapt to ever-evolving business needs.
- Demonstrated independent problem solving skills and ability to develop solutions to complex analytical/data-driven problems.
- Must be able to communicate complex issues in a crisp and concise fashion to multiple levels of management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with colleagues at various levels of the organization and across multiple locations.
- Financial Services and Commercial banking experience is a plus.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Transforming existing ETL logic into Hadoop Platform
- Innovate new ways of managing, transforming and validating data
- Establish and enforce guidelines to ensure consistency, quality and completeness of data assets
- Apply quality assurance best practices to all work products
- Analyze, design and code business-related solutions, as well as core architectural changes, using an Agile programming approach resulting in software delivered on time and in budget;
- Experience of working in a development teams, using agile techniques and Object Oriented development and scripting languages, is preferred.
- Comfortable learning cutting edge technologies and applications to greenfield projects
IN-KA-Bangalore East-Platina 3 / 86856
JPMorgan Chase & Co.