Lead Engineer Projects - Pune - Honeywell
Honeywell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Lead Engineer Projects jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Honeywell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- Works independently with very little supervision & is proficient in applying established standards.
- Should act as technical interface to customers and is responsible to ensure that projects are executed within agreed schedule and MH budget such that it meets the customer technical specifications.
- Should be able to Independently carry out Control system Hardware and Software Detail Design, Engineering, Application Development, Testing, Integration of Hardware , FAT with customer , Site Commissioning, system Cut-overs, Loop Checking
- Should be able to develop Functional Design Specification
- Should be able to develop Typicals / Templates for Complex Loops and develop project specific standards
- Should be able to read, Understand P&IDs, Control Narratives, Logic diagrams, etc.
- Monitors and controls assigned work scope against the project plan, ensures effective change control and identifies risks / opportunities
- Ensures that the engineered solution meets project requirements in terms of functionality, standards, quality, and supporting documentation and implementation processes.
- Participate in KOM and prepare the site execution methodology with EM
- Timely site closure and LCS handover
- Ensures that the implementation of application engineers is reviewed with respect to project standards and quality documents
- Ensures that the final deliverable meets the functional specifications of the customer by doing thorough quality checks
- Provides 1st level troubleshooting, maintenance, site support, and corrective actions for technical issues faced by other Engineering Groups
- Participate in contract review with EM/PM to prepare requirement analysis for the projects.
BE (Instrumentation / Electronics / Electronics & Communication/Electrical)
Process Automation Experience > 7 -8 yrs.
Should be able to guide Team of Engineers for day to day work completion.
1 CEP L4 & 1 CEP L3 certifications in one of the 3 domains - EPKS/TPS/OPM or equivalent technical certificationis a must (for internal candidates), Equivalent experience / domain proficiency for external candidates.
DCS/PLC Hardware, Software, Migration, 3rd Party Communication, OPC, HMI, Safety PLC - Strong Knowledge on any of these platform is must
Platforms - EPKS/TPS/FSC/SM/ML200 for internal candidates
Platforms - DCS/SCADA/PLC for external candidates