Market Associate - Gurgaon - Expedia
Expedia as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Market Associate jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Expedia company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Market Associate’s primary responsibility is to ensure that Expedia’s hotel product in their assigned market is competitive, attractive and relevant for Expedia’s fast-growing global customer base. In doing so, Market Associates will also continuously work with their hotel partners to help them maximize the marketing and distribution potential from their participation in the Expedia marketplace.
Consistently leveraging data specific to their market available in Expedient, Expedia’s proprietary market insights and activity prioritization dashboard, Market Associates will work closely with hotel partners to:
- Optimize content, rate and availability competitiveness on the Expedia sites to maximize customer conversion
- Secure additional inventory over high demand and compression periods to satisfy customers’ pressing needs
- Secure value-adds and promotional offers to support the brands’ merchandising and marketing efforts
- Educate hotel partners on the self service features available on Expedia Partner Central
- Support Expedia’s business development efforts through smooth on-boarding of new hotel partners
- Execute effectively based on KPI metrics (targets, goals and/or strategic objectives) set by LPS leadership team
Supervision To Be Exercised
Supervision To Be Received
Direct supervision from Area Manager or Senior Market Manager.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree; major in tourism or hospitality a plus but not required
- 0-2 years of experience
- Performance is evaluated and measured based on KPI metrics set by LPS leadership team
- High impact personality: intellectual agility, entrepreneurship, empathy in relationship, team player
- Hungry, ambitious, motivated, action-oriented, results-focused and metrics-driven
- Organization and time management skills, rigor, attention to details
- Proven follow-up/persistence when facing challenging situations
- Ability to multi-task effectively; must be able to change gears quickly without skipping a beat
- Sincere relationship builder; earns the confidence of others;
- Bridges and sustains solid partnerships based on mutual support through a collaborative style
- Demonstrate ability to work based on a variety of KPI metrics (targets, goals and/or strategic objectives) set by LPS leadership team
- Appetite for innovative technology, fast-changing business environment, data-driven decision making
- Proficiency in English. Other language skills may be required depending on the location of the position
- Presents ideas and directives clearly and persuasively; actively listens when spoken/presented to
- Ability to effectively communicate to various levels and through a variety of communication channels
- Able to work independently as well as be a strong team player, ensuring the whole team wins
Our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology.
Collectively, the Expedia, Inc. brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive. The Expedia, Inc. portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury. Expedia delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to thousands of hotels and vacation rentals, hundreds of airlines, thousands of activities, and dozens of car rental companies and cruise lines.
Please visit www.expediainc.com to learn more about our travel brands.