Developer Webmethods - Bangalore - Medtronic
Medtronic as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Developer Webmethods jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Medtronic company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
IT Developer – webMethods
Medtronic Integration organization is responsible for platform enablement and building integration services for the various enterprise systems, e-commerce applications, clinical & quality systems, cloud applications, business partners such as banks, hospitals, health care exchange, distribution/logistics vendors and manufacturing plants across the various geographies.
Given such vast landscape of business systems there is continuous need for new projects, enhancements and ensuring the interfaces deployed in production are working as expected and delivering value to business. Currently 1600+ interfaces are deployed in production serving various mission critical business processes and delivering lifesaving products to Medtronic customers and patients.
Technical landscape of the Medtronic integration platform is highly complex with 150+ servers leveraging product suits such as webMethods, SAP PO and BPM technologies.
Primary activities would include business requirements analysis, design, development, improving/enhancing, evaluating and supporting programs for integration areas. Conduct research into new product features and enhancements and recommend changes in development, maintenance, and system standards. Follow Medtronic Global IT standards, procedures and quality methodologies for project execution, system development and maintenance.
Success in this role will require building and maintaining strong synergies with global users, other technology teams and partners. Medtronic also enables and provides opportunities to innovate and bring in disruptive ideas which can help serve the companies mission and vision.
Job Title : IT Developer
Department : Integration
Reporting to : Integration Lead
- Develop, enhance and support new& existing interface solutions for Medtronic business units and process/functional teams.
- Correct interface errors, prepare operating instructions, compile documentation of interface development, and analyze system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- Understand and utilize Medtronic-IT tools, standards, and methodologies for project management, documentation, system development, implementation and maintenance.
- Work closely with business process teams and functional users to develop, enhance and maintain systems.
- Maintain a productive relationship with business sponsors and end users.
- Provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope, complexity and identify frequently occurring issues.
- Exercise independent judgment within defined scope.
- Knowledge sharing and mentoring junior team member.
- Flexibility to work in shifts as per business needs.
- Ensure that Medtronic's systems and the information on them are protected in accordance with Medtronic's Information Protection Policies and Standards, as well as best Information Protection practices.
- Experience on webMethods platform including Integration Server, Trading Networks, JDBC / SAP Adapter, Broker, Flat File, large file handling, web services , XML Schema and Unix/Linux Commands.
- Experience in Development/Support of Integration solutions and good understanding of SOA lifecycle.
- Experience in SOAP/ Web Services, XML,JSON and REST
- Experience with core JAVA
- Ability to efficiently multi-task and be self-motivated while working with others.
- Experience in MSSQL or Oracle or other RDBMS in writing, executing and troubleshooting simple/complex PL/SQL queries.
- Experience in most recent versions in WebMethods (8.x,9.x)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with SAP Integration using SAP Adapter, IDOCs , RFC & webservices
- Experience on webMethods ATS, BPM, MWS & Mash zone will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of EDI, REST, HIPAA, JSON, OData
- Good team player with effective collaboration and prioritization skills.
- Proven communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to customers and to all levels within the organization.
- Ability to handle major incident outages with assisted supervision
- Experience in executing basic Unix commands
- Experience in basic network and communication protocols
- Experience in other integration tools and technologies.
This role may require working in shifts and shift shall be assigned as per business need.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Graduation in Engineering (BE/BTech) or Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) from a reputed institute/university.
Minimum 2 Years of hands-on experience in webMethods Product Suite.