Interaction Designer - Mumbai - General Electric
General Electric as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Interaction Designer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of General Electric company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
GE Digital is helping to transform GE itself to become the world's premier digital industrial company. We'll help GE and our customers drive greater asset reliability, lower their operating costs, reduce risk and accelerate operational performance with our Predix industrial cloud platform and software solutions.
The success of diversity at GE reflects the integrity of our leadership and builds a strong foundation for future leaders to continue our tradition of inclusiveness. By bringing individuals, cultures and ideas together we build a stronger company and a better world
GE will be the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Each digital invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Digital Leadership: https://www.ge.com/digital/about-ge-digital
As a Sr UX Interaction Designer, you will be responsible for using storyboards and narrative to express how a product or service should behave to deliver capabilities in a way that supports user needs, goals, mental models and workflows.
GE - Digital: https://www.youtube.com/user/industrialinternet
GE is an equal opportunity Employer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co0qkWRqTdM
Your Day at GE:
1) As a Sr UX Interaction Designer you need to design product or service behavior that creates business value for customers and GE, while meeting user needs and expressing product and corporate brand values.
2) You have to execute multiple small to medium projects in a cross-functional environment.
3) You are required to participate actively in Scrum team following Agile. You need to have experience in understanding user story from Product Manager & effectively documents and communicates design (via wireframes, mockups, and requirements engineering).
4) You are required to research and evaluates emerging design, technology, industry, regulatory and market trends.
5) You need to understand and articulates the groups point of view in broader context.
Years of Experience:
A minimum of 5 year(s) of professional experience in software engineering with a Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction, Graphic, or Industrial Design preferred or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math).
1) Tailors communication to a variety of audiences effectively.
2) Expert in navigating through ambiguity; chooses the appropriate internal or external technologies and is an excellent judge of practices that work well.
Locations: India; Mumbai
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.