Legal Manager - Mumbai - Nielsen
Nielsen as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Legal Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Nielsen company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
In 100 countries around the world, Nielsen provides clients the most complete understanding of what consumers watch and buy.
The Nielsen Company (NYSE: NLSN) is a global provider of information and insights company with leading market positions in marketing and consumer information, television and other media measurement, online intelligence, mobile measurement, trade shows and related properties. Nielsen has a presence in approximately 100 countries, with headquarters in New York, USA and Diemen, the Netherlands. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com. At Nielsen, we are a dynamic organization committed to the long-term career growth of our employees. We support education and learning through our Educational Policy and Programs, and also through our corporate based Nielsen University commitment. We offer competitive salaries, benefits and the opportunity to excel in a progressive and innovative environment.
A career at Nielsen will be a challenging and rewarding life-long learning experience.
Role Description :
Designation: Legal Manager
Unit: Nielsen Legal
Main Accountabilities :
- The job holder is responsible for the effective and efficient management of the Legal department, provision of legal advisory services and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (regulatory law,labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation
- Work Experience: 5-8 years relevant working experience in:
- Document Reviewing
- Contract Advisory
- Corporate Law
- Experience in privacy and technology laws would be preferred
- Proven experience as a legal counsel in business environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- Outstanding communication skills
- LLB undergraduate degree ( A Master’s degree will be an added advantage)
: IN-MH-Greater Mumbai