Trainee Data Warehouse Engineer - Bangalore - Elitmus
Elitmus as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Trainee Data Warehouse Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Elitmus company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
About the company/Job
Replicon is the leading provider of cloud based time tracking applications. Our award-winning products are delivered 100% in the cloud on a single platform, and are therefore simple and hassle-free to trial, buy, deploy and use. We are a global company with employees in the United States, Canada, India, the United Kingdom and Australia.
- 2016 Batch - BE/BTech/MCA
- Preferably CS/ECE Branch
- Good academics
- Very good ph score
Job Desciption / Role Details
Involved individually or as a member of Data Warehouse team on software development projects. Deliver solutions that aid the reporting, analytics requirements.
- Evaluate the scope of big and small projects, communicate it to the rest of the team and business stake holders
- Create the ETL routines (Custom routines/jobs/work flows as well as using ETL tools) in development and devise the roll out plan
- Verify the data load and ensure data quality
- Migration of Reports and data from one BI technology stack to another
- Take ownership of the data warehouse schema
- The resource should be willing to work on open source environments
- Knowledge of BI tools(Business Objects, Cognos, Pentaho BI, JasperSoft, Microstrategy, Tableau), SPSS, analytic Tools, machine learning algorithms using python.
- ETL knowledge using any leading ETL tool.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
Expertise we are looking for
- Average proficiency in any relational database,
These positions are based out of Bangalore and would require you to work during night shifts (4PM and 6AM) initially for at least 6 months. Once you learn all the required skills, you can work during day shift with prior approval from management.