Sap Hcm Wpm Payroll Legal Reporting - Noida - Accenture
Accenture as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Sap Hcm Wpm Payroll Legal Reporting jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Accenture company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors. You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
"ROLE: Application Developer
ROLE DESCRIPTION: Should be able design, build and configure Stock Transport Order Business Process and acting as the primary point of contact.
MUST HAVE SKILLS: SAP HCM On Premise WPM Payroll & Legal Reporting
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS:
1. Should have good communication skills to be able to successfully communicate and coordinate with the stakeholders during requirements and execution phases 2. Need to have development & support experience
1. Strong SAP Payroll Functional resource with support knowledge
2. At least 3+ years of experience, in configuration and customization of and Time Management and Payroll (International).
3. Should have worked on at least two country payroll implementations end-to-end
4. Must be proficient in designing/troubleshooting PCRs and schemas
5. Knowledgeable with reading the payroll/ time log 6. Experience in PA, OM, Benefits modules"