Systems Administrator - Bangalore - Brocade
Brocade as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Systems Administrator jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Brocade company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
* Maintain secure and stable IT systems and infrastructure.
* Install, document, maintain and troubleshoot IT systems.
* Troubleshoot and resolve technical queries from local and remote users.
* Ensure connectivity and uptime of essential business systems.
* Provide emergency on-call support for region.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* B.S. in Computer Science plus 8+ years in a similar support role or equivalent experience
* Good understanding and working knowledge of operating systems such as Redhat, Ubuntu Linux, Windows and Windows Server
* Good understanding of general software packages - MS Office, Adobe suites, etc...
* Experience in backup/restore, disaster recovery, business continuity and maintenance of systems
* Protocol knowledge of TCP/IP (DHCP, DNS, WINS, RAS, NFS, NIS, OSPF) and understanding of network infrastructure
* Knowledge of Active Directory, Load Balancing, SSL, SSH, RAS, Terminal Services, VNC, Proxy, NAT
* Excellent problem solving, analytical and verbal and written communications skills
* Experience with VPN and Remote Access
* Experience with iSCSI storage area networks
* Knowledge of identifying vulnerabilities and securing network infrastructure a plus
* Experience with VMWare and similar products
* Scripting in BASH, perl, powershell, ruby highly desirable
Brocade is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion/religious creed, sex, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate. We base all employment decisions - including recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotions, transfers, layoffs, terminations and social/recreational programs on merit and the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Primary Location : Asia Pacific and Japan-India-BANGALORE