Big Data Hadoop Administrator - Chennai - Speed Consulting Pvt Ltd
Speed Consulting Pvt Ltd as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Big Data Hadoop Administrator jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Speed Consulting Pvt Ltd company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Greetings from SPEED !!!
Hope you are doing good !!
Our Client is a global communications, hosting, cloud and IT services company enabling millions of customers to transform their businesses and their lives through innovative technology solutions. They offers network and data systems management, Big Data analytics and IT consulting, and operates more than 55 data centers in North America, Europe and Asia Job
Location : Gurgaon
Job Role : Technical Manager (Big Data - Hadoop Admin)
Job Type : Permanent Job
Experience : 12 to 18 Years
Shift Timings : Day Shift
- Managing Big Data as a Service implementation
- Provide though leadership, bring in operational excellence
- Setup and Manage 24*7 hadoop Team (15+ members including few Hadoop Developers)
- Provide technical guidance to the team members.
- Status reporting to management/ stakeholder on the project deliverables/ issues/ risks. Resolves and/or escalates issues and risks in a timely manner.
- Continually strives to increase stakeholder satisfaction. Demonstrate strong customer orientation and relationship management in new engagements.
- Assist Senior management in handling administrative tasks of Gurgaon site
- Overall experience of 12+ years
- Good technical hands on experience in general operational expertise such as good troubleshooting skills, understanding of system’s capacity, bottlenecks, basics of memory, CPU, OS, storage, and networks.
- Ability to deploy Hadoop cluster, add and remove nodes, keep track of jobs, monitor critical parts of the cluster, configure name-node high availability, schedule and configure it and take backups.
- Good understanding of Linux. Firm grasp of UNIX/Linux fundamentals in relation to UNIX scripting and administration.
- Experience administrating production Big Data systems based on Hadoop (Apache, Hortonworks, or Cloudera) including related technologies such as HBase, Hive, Impala, etc.
- Experience in automation technologies, preferably Ansible.
- Expert in Linux shell scripting. Python or Scala scripting experience preferred.
- Good communication skills
- Manage development priorities, projects, resources, issues and risks effectively
- Working with product developers to build, test and automated the provisioning of various configuration of the Hadoop ecosystem.
- Cluster management and maintenance using a variety of tools including Cloudera Manager, Nagios, Ganglia and Graphite.
- Administer, troubleshoot, perform problem isolation and correct problems discovered in clusters.
- Performance tuning of Hadoop clusters and ecosystem components and jobs. This includes the management and review of Hadoop log files.
- Hadoop security management and auditing which includes Kerberos, encryption at rest and in motion.
- Working with end-to-end teams to guarantee high availability of the Hadoop clusters.
- Deploy configurations of the Cloudera Distribution of Hadoop from both the command line and Cloudera Manager.
- Support the integration of 3rd Party data movement and visualization products into the ecosystem.
- Work in a hybrid infrastructure environment.
Qualification : B.Tech/BE, or equivalent degree
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹2,500,000.00 /year