Senior Engineer - Bangalore - Honeywell
Honeywell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Honeywell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- Work in a global team as an Individual contributor with significant responsibilities of Mechanical design.
- Perform mechanical design function on new product development teams defining customer requirements, develop and select best concepts, designs, and implementation into production of new sensor solutions
- Work effectively with internal and external teams on Customer Needs, Concept, and Design of mechanical designs
- Additional responsibilities include technical report generation, documentation and progress reporting. It is also expected that the candidate would develop technical expertise in selected product line and develop proposals/growth ideas & work for improving the product line.
- Expertise in 3D Modeling and Parametric Detailing, Family Tables, Pro/E 2001, Pro/intralink, Auto CAD skill is an added advantage.
- Experience on G D & T, Tolerance Stack up Analysis
- Have understanding on Different Manufacturing Processes like Metal Parts Machining, Casting, sheet metal process, Plastic Injection Molding, Joining methodologies (crimpling, welding, brazing, soldering), potting
- Have an understanding of NPI / Product Development Life Cycle and Product Design skills with hands on experience on DFMEA,QFD and other six sigma tools
- Good knowledge about Material selection (Engineering Plastics, Metals) Conceptualize the product and translate the requirements into CTQs by considering the Design for manufacturability and design for assembly, and DFx
- Should have strong analytical and communication skills.
- Should have good knowledge on Product Data management tools and should be familiar with ECR/ECN process
- Should have hands on experience on Plastic Design, Machine component design and Sheet metal design is an added advantage