Intern Graphic Design - Mumbai - Teachforindia
Teachforindia as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Intern Graphic Design jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Teachforindia company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Graphic Design Intern will assist the lead designer on conceptualizing and designing the Teach For India brand through visual campaigns, marketing collaterals and merchandize, events as well as social media creatives. This internship position is an opportunity for design students/young professionals to get a holistic sense of the powerful role that design plays in communication strategy and garner exposure to a wide array of differentiated design projects.
Team Overview The Communications team is responsible for the branding, publicity and outreach of the Teach For India brand. The team works with multiple external stakeholders and partners with internal teams to create and execute the overall marketing, brand and communication strategy for the organization. This includes the development of targeted media & digital campaigns, brand design as well as event planning & execution for a diverse nationwide audience of current and prospective donors, potential applicants to the Fellowship, existing Fellows and staff, Alumni body, education community and extended networks at large.
Knowledge and Technical Skills
Competencies and Abilities
Values and Mindsets
Education and Experience Academic training in Design, Art or Applied Art OR Graduate/Postgraduate degree (preferably in Communications Design)
In case of any queries, please write to email@example.com
- Supporting campaign design requirements for recruitment, fundraising, staffing and org events
- Designing brochures, reports, and other marketing collaterals as required by the organization
- Visually conceptualizing and executing creative campaigns for social media
- Assisting on video and photography requirements
- Managing merchandizing requirements and vendor relationships
- Complete knowledge of Photoshop, CorelDraw, Illustrator and InDesign
- Working knowledge of Flash would be an asset
- Basic knowledge in video and photography
- High attention to detail