Recruiter - Hyderabad - Horizon Softech
Horizon Softech as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Recruiter jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Horizon Softech company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
We are looking for
Experienced US IT Recruiters with 2 - 3years of Exp.
Location: Hyderabad Time: Night Shift Full time Employment (9 AM to 6 PM EST Time zone) Experience required: 2 – 3 years’ Salary: Base Salary (Depending on Experience) + Incentives on successful placements.
2 to 3 + years of Technical Recruiting Experience in hiring candidates for W2, contract-to-hire and contract positions in the US.
- Proficient to work with H1B, TN Visa, EAD, Green Card and US Citizens.
- Exposure on various tax-terms like - C2C, W2, 1099.
- Familiarity in Job-Posting and managing portals like, dice, monster, career builder, social networking sites and Internal ATS.
- Dedicated to the US recruitment process with the responsibility to provide staffing needs based on the client and vendor requirements.
- Search, identify and qualify all potential candidates through recruiting calls screening candidates for essential function/duties, work history, training, technical skills, salary requirements and negotiation.
- Locate and identify potential candidates through the use of Job-Boards, social media, user groups/associations, candidate referrals, networking, etc.
- Ability to understand technical skills, latest buzz words in the industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attitude, aptitude, passion and confident posture.
- Responsible for Sourcing profiles through various Job Portals.
- Contacting Candidates and qualifying them on Skills Vs Experience,
- Area of Interest, Geographic Location in US and Visa types etc.
- Candidates Commitment towards work.
- Meeting Daily & Weekly Targets by submitting Quality Candidates.
- Complete analysis of candidates current / previous project.
- Responsibility undertaken per project.
- Building Good Relationship & Reputation with each Candidate.
- Coordinating Interviews on Call for the Shortlisted Candidates
- Appropriate Paperwork to be done before on Boarding the Candidate.
- Sending daily performance report to the Account Manager
- Active participation in Technical training.
- Employee Engagement and Self-Development Program.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
- Recruiting: 2 years